Friday - Sunday, September 8th - 10th
Find the Prescott Daze Medallion – Starting the weeks leading up to Prescott Daze follow the clues listed in the Prescott Journal and find the hidden medallion. $100 VISA Gift Card awarded to the winner who returns the medallion to BMO Harris Bank with a Prescott Daze Button. $50.00 VISA Gift Card for winner without a Prescott Daze Button. Sponsored by BMO Harris Bank.
Thursday, September 7th
- Middle School Dance for grades 6-8 at the Middle School Cafeteria 6pm to 8pm. Admission is $1.00 for a donation to Camp Needlepoint (camp for children living with diabetes). Music, games, prizes, and concessions will be sold. Sponsored by the Prescott Lion’s Club.
WEEKEND FIRE HALL EVENTS! Click here to download the 2017 events list.
Friday, September 8th
- Punt, Pass and Kick Contest. Registration at 3:30 with contest to begin at 4pm at the High School Football Field. Ages 8 to 13 boys and girls. Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus.
- Prescott Daze Family Entertainment presented by the PHS Drama Club and Summer School Theater classes. All seats $5.00 with performance at 4pm. To be held at the Middle School Gym Stage.
- Prescott Daze Street Dance gates open at 7:30pm. Band will play from 8:00 to Midnight located at Mercord Mill Park along the Riverfront. Free with a Prescott Daze Button. Concessions will be available. No one under 21 admitted.
Saturday, September 9th
- Prescott Daze Fishing Contest with registration starting at 5:30. Contest runs from 7am to noon located at the Prescott Boat Launch fishing the St Croix and Mississippi rivers. Weigh-in and awards will be promptly at noon. $10.00 entry fee per person and Button is required.
- 14th Annual Prescott Daze Fun Run/Walk with proceeds to benefit Prescott School Athletics. Registration begins at 7:15 am and concludes at 7:55am at the Malone Intermediate School (old High School). Information and forms can be found here.
- Arts/Crafts/Food Vendors from 8am to 3pm located on Broad Street. Come to enjoy music, shop the vendors and eat the food. Vendor information can be found here.
- 17th Annual Prescott Daze Car Show located on Broad Street from 8am to 3pm. Stop by to see the 3M NASCAR between 8:30am-2:30pm. Pre-registration is $15.00 and on the day of the event registration is $20.00. More information can be found here.
- Welcome and Heritage Center located by the clock tower will be open Saturday morning with showings of a 10 minute video on Prescott History with showings continuously starting at 8am and running until 1pm. Sponsored by the Prescott Area Historical Society. The AC will be on and bathrooms and water will be available.
- Prescott Daze Children’s Event 9am to 1pm located at the Middle School Park. Activities include pony rides from 11am to 1pm, Fantasy Coral petting zoo, train rides, Prescott Fire Department kid’s water fights, Interactive inflatable’s, Henna Tatoos, carnival games and much more. Concessions will be sold. More information can be found here .
- Prescott Sportsman’s Club will be at the Prescott Daze Children’s Event from 9 to 1 with their Dri-Fire Trap Shooting Station. Come and meet some members of the Prescott Trap Club.
- Prescott Daze Family Entertainment presented by the PHS Drama Club and Summer School Theater classes: “Robin Hood: Tales of Ye Merry Woode”. All seats $5.00 with performances at. To be held at the Middle School Stage at 1:15 pm.
- Knights of Columbus Food Tent located in the parking lot of the No Name Saloon between 10am-4pm.
- Bean Bag Toss sponsored by the Prescott Sportsman’s Club at the Fire Hall next to horse shoe pits at 11am with registration at 10:30am. Teams of 2 max of 64 teams. Co-ed team tournament to follow around 12:30pm
- Disc-golf tournament at 2PM behind the High School at the Disc Golf Course. No pre-registration required. $10.00 entry fee includes 9 hole tournament and closest to the pin contest. Winner of tournament wins 20% of money collected and Contest winner $10.00. Hosted by the Disc-golf club. For more information contact Steve Peterson. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3rd Annual Prescott Daze Skateboarding Demonstration & BLOCK PARTY. Runs from 1pm to 4pm at the Prescott Skate Park. This event is geared towards “tweens” & teenagers, but open to all ages. Whether you skateboard or not, there is a little something for everyone. Skateboarding competitions, demonstrations, and clinics will be going on all afternoon. Pro-Am skaters, tons of giveaways and raffles to include: skateboards, wheels, shirts to name a few. Also, we will be bringing back the Power Bungee Jump and some bags games will be set up. Food drinks and other treats will be available, some for purchase. The park is located on the NW corner of Glenridge Drive & Dexter right under the water tower.
- Lions Club Meat Raffle at Philanders from 3pm-6pm. All proceeds go back to community.
- American Legion Chicken Fry from 4:30 to 8:30 at the Hall located at 710 Pearl Street.
- Brickyard Pub & Eatery live music starting at 9pm featuring “Bad Habits Brass” an 11 piece Mo Town funk band. Free. No one under 21 admitted.
Sunday, September 10th
- Prescott Daze Parade at 2pm. Parade map can be found here.
- Food Drive for Prescott’s Food Shelf…The tradition continues! The HAIRitage and Middle School Students with their advisor, Beth Charette, are asking you to bring food, toiletries and cash to the parade route. We will be collecting before and during the Prescott Daze Parade and anytime the week of Prescott Daze donations can be dropped off at the HAIRitage, 740 Albert Street in the bin by the Stop Sign at the corner of Albert and Canton Street or inside the salon. Best Maid cookies and from Viking Coca-Cola beverages will be sold along the parade route before and during the parade and at the Hairitage Salon. All proceeds go to our local food shelf. For more information contact Cyndi Cashman at 715-262-4198
- Parade line up support provided by the Prescott Lion’s Club.